Band three-phase cut-off saw SPECIAL 320 M from the Italian manufacturer MACC with a band blade length of 2825 mm, a grip width of 315 mm and a cutting speed of 35-71 m/min for cutting metal blanks of various profiles. Cutting at an angle from 0° to 60° to the left is possible. The operator has the opportunity to choose the best cutting method for himself: completely manual feed; manual approach, cutting with the Autocut system and cutting with gravity feed (feed rate is hydraulically controlled), machine stop when cutting the workpiece at the end of the cycle.
- Head swivel with adjustable conical support.
- Two-speed motor.
- Manual quick-clamping vise with a maximum opening of 330 mm.
- Electric pump for targeted cooling
- Turn the head to the right up to 60°; and left to 45°.
- Minimum cutting thickness 1.2 mm.
- Adjustable stop
- Single-phase motor 75 m/min
- Pneumatic clamp.
- Hydraulic cylinder for automatic feed.
- Speed variator 20-90 m/min.
|Engine||Three-phase, 380 V / 50 Hz|
|Cutting speed, m/min||35-71|
|Max clamping width, mm||315|
|Sleeve dimensions, mm||2825 x 27 x 0.9|
MAXIMUM PIECE DIMENSIONS
|Workpiece size for 90° cut||230||220x220||300x170|
|Workpiece size for 45° cutting||210||210x210||210x210|
|Workpiece size for 30° cutting||135||105x105||130x105|