Three-phase band saw with automatic feed hydraulic cylinder SPECIAL 280 CSO from the Italian manufacturer MACC with a band blade length of 2450 mm, a width of 250 mm and a cutting speed of 32-66 m/min for cutting metal blanks of various profiles. Cutting at an angle from 0° to 60° to the left is possible. The operator has the opportunity to choose the best cutting method for himself: completely manual feed; manual approach, cutting with the Autocut system and cutting with gravity feed (feed rate is hydraulically controlled), machine stop when cutting the workpiece at the end of the cycle.
- Manually lifting the saw and clamping the workpiece.
- Head swivel with adjustable conical support.
- Two-speed motor.
- Manual quick-clamping vise with a maximum opening of 250 mm.
- Electric pump for targeted cooling
- Turn head to the right of 0° up to 60°.
- Minimum cutting thickness 1.2 mm.
- Adjustable stop
- Single-phase motor 80 m/min
|Engine||Three-phase, 380 V / 50 Hz|
|Cutting speed, m/min||32-66|
|Max clamping width, mm||250|
|Sleeve dimensions, mm||2450 x 27 x 0.9|
MAXIMUM PIECE DIMENSIONS
|Workpiece size for 90° cut||220||215x215||250x155|
|Workpiece size for 45° cutting||160||150x150||160x110|
|Workpiece size for 30° cutting||100||85x85||80x95|