Three-phase band saw with automatic feed hydraulic cylinder SPECIAL 335 CSO from the Italian manufacturer MACC with a band blade length of 3010 mm, a working width of 330 mm and a cutting speed of 38-78 m/min for cutting metal blanks of various profiles. Cutting at an angle from 0° to 60° to the left is possible. The operator has the opportunity to choose the best cutting method for himself: completely manual feed; manual approach, cutting with the Autocut system and cutting with gravity feed (feed rate is hydraulically controlled), machine stop when cutting the workpiece at the end of the cycle.
- Cutting machine with automatic feed by hydraulic cylinder.
- Manually lifting the saw and clamping the workpiece.
- Head swivel with adjustable conical support.
- Two-speed motor.
- Manual quick-clamping vise with a maximum opening of 330 mm.
- Electric pump for directional cooling;
- Turn head to the right of 0° up to 60°.
- Minimum cutting thickness 1.2 mm.
- Adjustable stop
- Single-phase motor 75 m/min
- Pneumatic clamp.
- Speed variator 0-90 m/min.
|Engine||Three-phase, 380 V / 50 Hz|
|Cutting speed, m/min||38-78|
|Max clamping width, mm||330|
|Sleeve dimensions, mm||3010 x 27 x 0.9|
MAXIMUM PIECE DIMENSIONS
|Workpiece size for 90° cut||260||250x250||330x180|
|Workpiece size for 45° cutting||215||200x200||210x160|
|Workpiece size for 30° cutting||130||130x130||140x130|