Three-phase band saw with semi-automatic and manual control SPECIAL 320 M/S from the Italian manufacturer MACC with a band blade length of 2825 mm, a working width of 315 mm and a cutting speed of 35-71 m / min for cutting metal blanks of various profiles. Cutting at an angle from 0° to 60° to the left is possible. This machine has a low noise level and is ideal for precise metal cutting.
- Cutting machine with semi-automatic and manual control.
- Head swivel with adjustable conical support.
- Two-speed motor.
- Pneumatic clamp with a maximum opening of 315 mm.
- Electric pump for targeted cooling
- Turn head to the right of 0° up to 60°.
- Minimum cutting thickness 1.2 mm.
- Adjustable stop
- Single-phase motor 69 m/min.
- Speed variator 20-90 m/min.
|Engine||Three-phase, 380 V / 50 Hz|
|Cutting speed, m/min||35-71|
|Max clamping width, mm||315|
|Sleeve dimensions, mm||2825 x 27 x 0.9|
MAXIMUM PIECE DIMENSIONS
|Workpiece size for 90° cut||230||220x220||300x170|
|Workpiece size for 45° cutting||210||210x210||210x210|
|Workpiece size for 30° cutting||135||105x105||130x105|