6 criteria for choosing a grinding machine
We are constantly looking for new equipment suppliers, taking into account these and other market demands. That's why we settled on cleaning equipment from EMC.
The criteria for the quality of machine tools, on which we oriented
Italian Machinery Association has a long history of working with machines for deburring, deburring, grinding and polishing the surface of metal parts. Over the years of practice, we have developed a system that defines good equipment, and this system is based on six criteria:
- The deburring machine must provide high quality, precision and repeatability over a long period of time.
- It should be multi-tasking and flexible in different production situations.
- The cost of abrasive consumables should be kept to a minimum, as they represent a significant portion of the cost of the final product.
- The machine must be reliable and cost-competitive.
- The influence of the human factor in the processing process should be low.
- The manufacturer must be open to negotiations and quickly resolve issues related to pre-sales approval and after-sales service.
How these requirements are implemented in EMC cleaning equipment
Reliable construction. The frame of the first EMC grinders was aluminum, but this was quickly corrected. EMC's machine bed is now made from high-strength steel and is one of the toughest and most durable designs in the industry.
Maximum flexibility. Easy operation, combined with the number and type of processing modules on EMC machines, allows you to solve any production problem.
Quality, speed and safety. A special device for constant self-cleaning of the rubber conveyor table ensures that the workpieces are securely fastened. This improves the quality of processing and speed of the workflow, and also reduces the risk of damage to the machine.
Low operating costs. Included adapters allow you to use the full range of abrasive materials on the market, including the most popular "bayonet" abrasive materials. type. You can choose any supplier of abrasive materials and almost instantly change the elements without losing machine time.
Automatic gap and pressure correction. The machine comes with a caliper with Bluetooth system and automatic connection to the CNC. The EMC machine operator does not need to enter any information into the CNC after measuring the thickness of the workpieces. The part is machined with the required clearance and clamping automatically — this minimizes input errors and reduces premature wear or deterioration of abrasive elements.
What is a modern grinding machine
Modern grinding machines do not just grind and polish metal after punching and thermal cutting. This — reliable multifunctional equipment that can be quickly adjusted to a specific task. With minimal operator intervention and abrasive costs
Learn more about EMC grinding machines